Single gain 99.99 Ag
Entry model in our Silver Line, with a very attractive price, we want provide our customers the opportunity to listen the quality and tone neutrality of our transformers with secondary winding in 99.99 silver. To reduce the selling price we sacrificing something as the flexibility ( only one GAIN is available) and something in a quality, as the box ( not CNC machined but in a die-cast Alluminum) and the feets.
This 99.99 Ag single gain step up transformer is a concrete proposal, for all the people that have be clear in the mind the cartridge that they want. Whit this choice, the value for money is maximize.
When you order the 99.99 single gain step up transformer you must choose the desired gain:
- 1:12 (21,6 dB) Primary impedance 24 Ω . Secondary impedance 3,5K Ω
- 1:15 (23,6 dB) Primary impedance 14Ω . Secondary impedance 3,2K Ω
- 1:24 (27,6 dB) Primary impedance 6 Ω. Secondary impedance 3,5K Ω
- 1:30 (29,6 dB) Primary impedance 3,5Ω . Secondary impedance 3,2K Ω
- Fixed gain. You can choose, when ordering from the following gain: 12, 15, 24 , 30.
- Silver secondary windings with 99.99% purity.
- Primary impedance: 24 Ω (gain 1:12) 14Ω (gain 1:15) 6Ω ( gain 1:24) . 3,5 Ω ( gain 1:30)
- Secondary impedance : 3200 Ω or 3500 Ω
- DC Resistance of secondary windings < 180 Ω a 20 °C
- Balanced windings , Vacoperm ultra size custom Clinamen cores
- "SET" connectors for Harmonizator network
- RCA Shark Wire gold plates
- Point to point hand made wiring
- Welding made with JANTZEN 4% Ag Sn alloy
- Weight: 800 gr
- Price: 2300 euro , with standard Clinamenaudio glossy metallized Venus grey, delivered in a fine laser cut wood box.
- Harmonizator network : 120 euro pairs
- Custom painting: 100 euro
- Pearly painting: 140 euro